Productivity / Reservoir specialist with more than 30 years of experience optimizing wells, surface facilities, and processes. This experience developed in countries like Venezuela, Trinidad and Tobago, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, and the USA. Specialist simulating the whole process reservoir – facilities with the multiphase approach detecting opportunities that have been successful by getting the results expected by the owners with excellent economic impacts. Experience in W/O activities, VCD methodology on multidiscipline productivity projects, Infrastructure visualization and optimization, and cost estimating.
- Petroleum Engineer, Louisiana Tech University, Louisiana, USA 1979
- Revalidation studies on Petroleum Engineering at the Universidad Central de Venezuela, Caracas-Venezuela 1990.
- Assignation at the department of energy, DOE, PDVSA – DOE in Bakersfield, California, USA 1994 – 1996.
Areas of Expertise
- Diagnostics, optimization of wells, and well stimulation.
- Artificial lifting systems.
- Workover jobs (WO).
- Facility optimization.
- Simulation and optimization of fluid gathering systems.
- Process optimization in facilities (CPF).
- Expertise in detecting opportunities in mature and new fields onshore and offshore.
- Water injection projects.
- Visualization and application of new technologies for water separation.
- Use of multiphase software (Pipesim).
- Completion Design.
- Supervising experience.
- Knowledge of economic evaluation based on risk.
- Bilingual Spanish – English