Petroleum professional with 21 year of Industry E&P with specialty in reservoir characterization analysis. Experiences focused on upstream conventional and unconventional fields development planning, including analyzing and integrating reservoir parameters aimed at ensuring that surface facilities can handle hydrocarbon volumes of mature oil and gas fields, operation activity resulting in economically viability of all projects.
- Master of Science (Ms) Degree in Petroleum Engineer (Major in Reservoir Engineering), Universidad del Zulia (LUZ), Venezuela.
- Technical Training Center, PDVSA (Oil & Gas Integral Program) – Drilling Wells Specialization.
- Bachelor of Science (Bs) in Petroleum Engineering. Universidad del Zulia (LUZ), Venezuela.
- Technical Analyst in Computer Science. READIC, Venezuela.
Areas of Expertise
- Reservoir Management
- Reservoir Multivariate Statistics
- EOR Process analysis
- Numerical Simulation Reservoir Analysis
- Production Optimization Wells
- Oil & Gas Economic and risk Analysis