Mr. Rodil is a seasoned energy sector executive, with Board level experience and 20 years of international and domestic energy market expertise that includes contract drilling, directional drilling and drilling tools, pressure pumping and completions, fluids technology, well construction, production management, and integrated project management. He has an extensive background in acquisitions, operations, marketing, technology and engineering.
He is certified Project Management Professional by the Project Management Institute. He is an accomplished visionary leader and strategic thinker and an accomplished team-builder. He has held numerous senior management positions with experience managing LSTK project over $1B USD
Mr. Rodil’s international experience spans the globe, including living in Houston, Poland, Dubai, Argentina, Chile, Mexico, and Panama. He has travelled to and had executive oversight responsibility for all continents including ESSA (Europe and Sub Sahara Africa and Latin America) at some point in his career.
- B.S Chemical Engineering – Universidad Metropolitana – Caracas Venezuela
- M.B.A – Universidad Valparaiso / Universidad Magallanes – Chile
- Master Certification in Program Management – ESI & George Washington Business University School
- PMP – Project Management Professional
- Mays Business School – Texas A&M – Executive Development Program
Areas of Expertise
- Project Management
- Project Finance
- Business Development
- Strategic Planning & Decision Making